I didn’t write as much as I wanted to. Spent most of the time developing two of the characters for the part of the book. The bright side I won’t have to spend too much more time developing those characters. This will speed up the writing when I am working with those particular characters. I have more characters to develop, but I will work on them when I get to them in the book.
Sorry that I have not updated in awhile. I have been trying to find the time to write, but is has been difficult finding a time when I’m not distracted. My goal is to sit down and write more of the book in the next few days. It may even be right after Easter Sunday. My wife has been wanting to write more poems for sometime now, but life has gotten in the way for her.
I got all my resources organized and started developing the book. Two small parts of the book were started when I was in College. I took those parts and put them roughly into position where they will appear in the book. One part is in script format and will need to be converted in a later draft.
I just noticed an issue with the website today and Technical Support got the issue resolved fairly quickly. My apologies to everyone who tried to access the website while the issue was going on.
Just wanted to let everyone know that things have been pretty busy here lately. Now that the holidays are over, my wife had a chance to sit down with me to go over the outline. I should be able to begin developing the story from the outline in the next few days.
My wife and I want to wish everyone a safe and happy new year.
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. Here is a special gift for everyone. From today (December 25th) to January 1st 2018, Aurora: War and Aurora: Crisis are free at Smashwords.
Aurora: Crisis – Use the code EY100 at checkout to get this book for free.
Aurora: War – Use the code EY100 at checkout to get this book for free.
Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday from our house to yours.
My wife finally had a chance to go over the outline. She briefly mentioned that there are some areas that need some work. I will work on those areas when she has a chance to go over them with me in further detail.
Just a quick update about the book outline. My wife has been pretty busy lately and has not had a chance to look it over yet. In the meantime, I have been learning to use DaVinci Resolve 14 with some of the stock footage I have. Below is a before and after stills of the footage.
It’s still a work in progress, but overall I am pretty impressed with the outcome. I was surprised at how easy and quick it was to replace the sky in the footage. There are tweaks that need to be done to really sync up the sky with the footage. The footage has a different feel to it with the different sky.
I have also been thinking about learning how to use Fusion 9. I have been watching YouTube videos and I am in awe of the things you can do with it.
Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving everyone.